Accounts Executive, India
Are you good with numbers? Are you by nature, meticulous, professional and ethical? Are you inquisitive and results-oriented? Do you possess killer time management skills? Are you an organised multitasker skilled in the art of negotiation, communication and calculation?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
• Handling and assisting with Accounts Payable – preparation of cheques, TT and required vouchers/documentations.
• Process and validate expenses reimbursements based on corporate practices.
• Liaising with vendors and suppliers on payment issues.
• Tax payment submission.
• Assist with audit schedules and financial reports.
• Assist with monthly closing and bank reconciliation.
• Update and maintain filing system and records.
• Preferably, 2 years of working experience.
• Minimally, a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Appropriate accounting qualifications will be a bonus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good team player and able to work independently.
• Must be a detailed, patient and fast worker
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word.
• Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.